|Skill Level||Must at least have prior snowmobiling experience through to expert looking for the most technical tree riding!!|
|Time||You tell us
(maximum 10 hrs. (8:00am – 6:00pm)
Corporate Tours & Adventures
All of our corporate snowmobile “adventures” have a unique, custom feel. We work with you to develop an experience both you and your group are looking for.
From remote snowmobile destinations to elite overnight accommodations and custom meal plans, the options are vast. Snowpeak Rentals will ensure you get the best price for your mountain snowmobile tour in Golden, BC.
- Meet at Snowpeak Rentals shop at 9:00 (or earlier if necessary) to sign waivers and fill out required paper work. (This can be done day prior if necessary)
- Get fitted for riding gear if needed (jacket, pants, helmet, goggles, gloves, boots etc.)
- Sign out avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, shovel, backpack (or airbag if interested)
- Drive personal vehicles to predetermine location. (Winter tires required)
- Pre-ride speeches, safety protocols, weather analysis, avalanche forecast
- Trail ride to desired riding location.
- This is where this trip may vary from the standard mountain tour.
- If your skill set allows we can travel deeper into more technical terrain and see the reaches of our tenure. We can explore further and even get into terrain where very few people go. You can also take advantage of our guides and treat your experience like a riding clinic to develop proper technical riding techniques!
- Depending on weather we do our best to make sure you get the most of your day. Our set times that you see in our standard Mountain Tour do not apply here.
- Guests can either return their riding gear to the guide in the parking lot, or bring it back to the Snowpeak Rentals shop to get changed.
- This is where options open up and we can help set up your evenings with catered meals, great accommodation options and more. There is no easier way to set up an Adventure then getting a local to help out!
You need to wear warm clothes (ski clothing is great), long underwear and hat (for when we stop).
Please bring your own snacks, water and lunch.
Please bring $25 for trail fees (can be paid by cash, debit or credit card) at the trail head
Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
PLEASE inform Snowpeak Rentals of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.
We provide the following:
- Snowmobile Delivery