|Skill Level||Never Snowmobiled Before – Expert|
|Age||19 years and above|
|Time||Total Experience: 4 hours|
|Price||$299 plus fuel. Add a passenger for $59|
Snowmobile Trail Tour
Whether you are new to snowmobiling or simply looking for a scenic adventure through the Columbia Valley we have the ability to tailor your day to ensure you have a great experience in Golden, BC.
With multiple trail ride options we are not limited to using the same trail over and over.
We like to spread our wings and seek out the less traveled areas to get you away from the hustle and bustle.
Snowmobile Trail Tours from Snowpeak Rentals are different from most!
We focus on smaller groups ensuring you get instruction, time, and the experience you are looking for.
This could be completely private for your group or if you are looking to join a group we can help accommodate you.
Your day can be as simple as a basic short ride to a scenic view, or longer trail ride type adventure.
- Meet at Snowpeak Rentals at 10:00 MST
- Sign waivers
- Drive personal vehicles to trail head (10-25 minutes)
- Snowpeak Rentals will give pre-ride speeches and safety chat.
- You ride your rental snowmobile or sit as passenger.
- BBQ lunch available / snacks and hot chocolate provided.
- We ride as a group.
- Return to parking area.
- You can either give the Snowpeak Rentals guide your rental gear or head back to the shop to get changed.
You need to wear warm clothes (ski clothing is great), long underwear and hat (for when we stop).
Please bring your own snacks, water and lunch.
Please bring $25 for trail fees (can be paid by cash, debit or credit card) at the trail head
Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
PLEASE inform Snowpeak Rentals of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.
We provide the following:
- Snowmobile Delivery